Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kelbey and Kristina's wedding.


When I am not doing homework I am editing pictures.  
I have been working hard to get these wedding pictures finished and ready to go- I love how a lot of them turned out and I am so glad that Kristina and Kelbey gave me this opportunity!

Love, 
Kels

Funny side note:  Getting engaged and finding "the one" is really a whole new world to me.  Being thrown into this college environment has truly opened my eyes.  My roommate Jordan has become anti-engaged people and this is her famous quote-
"Engaged people make me sick.  It is just so much happiness, it makes me want to vomit!" - Jordan.
I love college, I love my roommates, and I am looking forward to the day when I can make people sick with my happiness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment