Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jordan.

I was in need of taking pictures.
I have been doing a lot of driving lately 
and when I think of driving I think of taking pictures.
I get oodles of ideas of new things I want to try and do.

Driving home from Lava Friday night I asked if anyone wanted to do a photoshoot.

Jordan spoke up first and so we made it a date!
She looks absolutely gorgeous! 
Thanks for playing with me Jordan!




I have decided that a new bunch of pictures
is like Christmas to me!
The anticipation to see what is to come!
I like this a lot!

XOXOXO
Kels

2 comments:

  1. I love you both my amazing roommates! Kels I'm jealous of your photo taking skills and your beautiful camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tami. You are both simply amazing! The pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete